Knichel Logistics is continuously seeking new ways to improve the services we provide to our customers, therefore we have recently decided to make some Over the Road departmental changes to support this initiative. These changes are geared towards a more focused approach to the varying needs of our truckload customers. In an effort to create a more streamlined and targeted service division, we have established three teams within the OTR department. Each team is responsible for specific functions that, when combined, create a more efficient customer service experience.
The new teams are as follows:
- Dedicated Team: email@example.com
- Responsible for handling consistent volume freight with locked in pricing for a set period of time.
- Main goal is to work seamlessly as if a part of your own team to provide quality service, communication, and expertise.
- Goal is to have a profound understanding of your expectations by obtaining knowledge of your needs in order to assist with the development of solutions.
- Proactive, with improved visibility due to continuous communication among team members. Roles are based around team cohesion and stability.
- Truckload Capacity Solutions Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for processing spot market opportunities and presenting all available capacity options.
- If you need capacity for a short lead-time shipment that is not already being handled by the dedicated team – this group is for you!
- Dedicated to finding trucks in a tightened market.
- Structured to be in the best position to procure that extra truck that you may need.
- Once you book a shipment with this team, the same team will also be there to provide all shipment updates along the way.
- Bids, high volume/frequency and multi-modal requests should still be sent to email@example.com.
- Procurement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for growing our carrier network to better service client needs.
- Focus on finding solutions for repeat volume opportunities and will manage all carrier relationships.
We believe that this division of functionality will be the most efficient way to provide superior service, especially during this unprecedented market of tightened truck capacity. Our goal is to be a seamless solution provider for you while also keeping you informed of how we are making this happen. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time and we will be glad to answer them.