To our Valued Customers and Partners,
We sincerely hope that this message finds you in good health, and hopefully you are navigating these unusual circumstances. Back on March 12th we alerted you to our precautionary measures regarding our response to the COVID-19 situation. Those measures included our ability to move employees to teleworking arrangements, our commitment to following CDC recommendations, and our suspension of all non-essential travel.
We are pleased to inform you that as of March 18th, all Knichel Logistics employees transitioned to working from home (WFH) with great success. To reiterate, our business operations are currently 100% remote and fully functional.
To date, the following steps have been executed in full:
- Suspended all non-essential travel to include conferences, customer and vendor meetings.
- Cancelled all non-essential customer and vendor visits.
- Increased the frequency of Knichel Logistics’ commercial office cleaning and will continue to follow all CDC recommendations.
- Continuing to provide flexibility with our sick time and PTO policy
- Continuing to encourage employees to practice good hygiene and to practice social distancing.
- Prepared for all employees to be able to work remotely which consisted of:
- Providing remote access to all employees
- Preparing and providing laptops and work stations to those employees
- Purchasing of additional laptops and internet hot spots for those that do not have internet access
- All employees have transitioned to work from home (WFH) arrangements as of March 18th.
The health and well-being of our employees is paramount; thus, these measures were essential. We understand that our employees are accustomed to the ease of communicating with one another in person in the office, so this has been quite a change to adjust to. With that said, our team has made the transition smoothly and we hope that you have not experienced any disruption. Please keep in mind that we are here to help all customers navigate through these unprecedented times. We are grateful to all of the drivers, retail workers, and medical personnel who are working tirelessly to ensure our lives are protected. Thank you again for your continued support and please stay safe.
Kristy Knichel, CEO